Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

Springtime and Dogwood Trees. I Love This Time of The Year

Dogwood trees and beautiful blue sky







I took this picture of a blooming Dogwood tree in my backyard. It was an amazing blue sky day and I was hoping I would capture the moment. I think I did.

One of the many great things about having this blog has been that it has gotten me out of my comfort zone. I have done more new things, learned more new skills and consistently become more and more organized because of my blog. Having this blog made me become a lot more comfortable with myself. I feel a lot more confident about my skills and talents. The only way to get better at anything is to practice. I learn something new everyday because of my blog.

I have only had this blog for a little over a month and it has made more positive changes in my life than anything has in years. If it wasn't for this blog, I wouldn't have this beautiful picture of a clear blue sky and blooming dogwoods to share with the world.

I love spring and my blog. It has been a time of New beginnings.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment