Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

Beauty Review - Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Pac

Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Pac





This clay mask is for normal to oily and T-Zone skin. Ingredients include sea kelp nutrients. It has a fragrance bergamot fruit oil and lavender oil. This was the main downside to the mask, I really didn't like the way it smelled. Not overpowering where I wouldn't buy it again but definitely noticeable.

I don't usually use the entire product when I use these facial masks. The 0.7 fl oz was enough for two applications. The consistency is thick and it goes on very smooth.. The drying time was about ten minutes and it wasn't unpleasant feeling on the skin.

To wash it off, as I do with all clay masks to prevent tugging at the skin, I gently dab a warm wash cloth over my skin and neck repeatedly until the mask is removed.

I was very pleased the the results. My skin definitely felt clean and refreshed. I would repurchase this mask and recommend it to others. It was purchased at my local Walmart for about $1.34 before tax. Inexpensive and effective.

 Montagnejeunesse website.

Read my review of Freeman Facial Peel Off Mask Cucumber here,

What is your favorite clay mask?

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment