Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Food Review - Back To Nature Sweet Potato & Cinnamon Crackers


Just because something is natural doesn't mean it is good for you or tastes good.

Wow these thin hard crackers tough to eat. I am not talking crunchy. I am talking HARD. Maybe I got a bad batch that was stale.

Once I could them chewed up enough, they were not tasty. To be honest I am not a big cinnamon fan. I love sweet potatoes so I thought this was going to be good. Nope.Even if they were a softer cracker I would not have liked the favor.

Eating healthy is a journey. You are not going to like every healthy food that is available. Find healthy food choices that you love and enjoy them. I do not force myself to eat something just because it's healthy. Enjoying the food you eat is an important part of life.

What is your favorite healthy snack?

Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment