Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Beauty Review Freeman Facial Peel Off Mask Cucumber


This product has everything I love all in one: Inexpensive, easy to use and provides good results. Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Peel off Mask Cucumber feels amazingly refreshing and cool when you apply it to the skin. This is the perfect mask for the upcoming hot dry days of spring and summer.

You have to put on a thick enough layer for it to dry and be easily peeled off. I did manage to get two applications out of this 0.5 fl oz package.The consistency of this mask is like sticky clear glue with the scent of cucumber and aloe but it is not too strong to be bothersome. I apply this mask to my face, neck and even to the tops of my hands.You only have to wait about five to ten minutes for the mask to dry completely.

After I peeled it off, my skin felt moisturized. I used my usual cleanser Cetaphil - I reviewed this product on my blog here.  Warm water on a wash cloth, I just gently dabbed at my skin.The residue of cucumber mask washes off quickly.

I purchased this mask at Walmart for about $1.34 and will be definitely repurchasing it in the future. It contains cucumber extract and aloe. This cucumber mask is for normal to combination skin.

What masks are you using for your beauty routine?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment