Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

Beauty Review - Freeman Facial Clay Mask Avocado and Oatmeal


I like this mask because it made my skin feel refreshed and clean. It was also very inexpensive at Walmart - only about $1.34. Applying it with the Elf foundation brush made the entire messy process a lot less messy and faster. The Queen Helene Mint Julep mask (I reviewed this here) does a more thorough deep cleansing.

The avocado and oatmeal are my favorite ingredients in this mask because they made my skin feel very moisturized. The .5oz package was probably for one full application but I used this for two masks. I just used the amount I wanted and wrapped the opened package in an airtight plastic bag.

I would recommend this mask and will definitely repurchase this product again. This mask was in fact one of the first masks I ever used on my face years ago.

Have you ever used a clay facial mask before in your skin routine?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment