Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

Necklace of the day - Purple Glass Pendant With Silver Chain


As I was downloading these pictures of this necklace, I had a thought, this looks similar to the necklace Anya the vengeance demon on Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Loved that show! Anya was one of my favorite characters with her no filter no tact hilarious way of speaking the obvious.


I have no idea where I got this piece. Glass is one of my favorite materials for jewelry. I love the way it catches the light. It is also very versatile - color, texture and it is very inexpensive.

Best thing about this necklace is that it is easily in the category of "just throw it on and go". Not every necklace is like this. Some require a little or a lot of thought. How heavy is this necklace? Will it start to bug me and get in the way during a very busy day? Is this necklace to big or too dressy to go with this or that outfit.

This simple pale purple glass pendant necklace is one of my favorite costume jewelry pieces when I want to add a little bit of color and shine to almost any outfit.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment