Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Celebrating My First 100 Blog Posts



 



When I started my blog on March 10, 2014, I could have never imagined I would have over one hundred posts published by now. Wow. Time has gone by so fast.

I absolutely love blogging. In the past two months, I have pushed all the computer skills and time management skills I know to a new level. 

There is so much more I need to learn to make my blog reach the goals I have set for it. When I started my blog, I just jumped in and started writing.

My first contact with blogs has been through the beauty and fashion communities. One thing definitely realized quickly, I am not a beauty guru or fashionista. 

While I am interested in beauty and fashion, I have so many other interests I want to tell the world about. Music, art, crafting, travel, writing my mermaid novel to name a few.

If I had to label myself, lifestyle blogger would be the best fit. I am also a person who loves to encourage people to pursue their dreams and goals.

Having a blog has given me an outlet to share my love of my many hobbies and interests. 

I don't know where having a blog will take me in life but I am very happy with the positive changes that have happened so far.

As my blog grows, I am growing. I can't wait to write what I have learned when I reach my two hundredth blog post.

It is very humbling when people take the time to read my blog. I am always surprised that I am really reaching people. 

A huge thank you to everyone for stopping by my tiny little blog. Lots of changes are coming as I learn how to make my blog the best it can be.

Thank you so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment