Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Josh Thompson - More Pictures - Dogwood Festival Photos

As promised there are a LOT more Josh Thompson Band pictures. They played in Fayetteville NC on May 16,2014. The opening band was the Erin Nenni Band.

I was able to get a front row exact center of the stage directly in front of Josh sitting position. Very lucky! I took as many pictures as I could with my not the greatest but it will do for now camera.

The members of the band are: Josh Thompson, Tucker is the drummer, Steve plays steel guitar, Ben plays bass guitar and Jeff is the lead guitarist.

A big Thank You to @TailingThompson (Josh Thompson Fans)  for tweeting me the names of the band members. 

Enjoy the pictures. Comment down below and tell me what you think. Thanks!

The stage set up before the concert.

Erin Nenni

The bassist and the guitarist.  

Erin Nenni and her band  




She was really inspiring because you could really tell she loved what she was doing.

Jeff tuning up before the show.

This is before the show. I thought they were the crew not the band. LOL!

This picture shows how my camera hated the bright white light just above Josh. It was so hard to get a good picture of him because the light was washing him out.

This is the first time I ever saw this instrument in person. Loved watching Steve play it.





Tuning inbetween songs. I love moments like this. The small details that make a show happen.


Ben playing the bass.

He was so much fun to watch. What a character.



Love this beautiful guitar. The words "Mossy Oak" were on the mic stand.





Josh Thompson


Tucker on the drums.
I didn't know what to expect when I went to this concert, but I am so glad I was lucky enough to be able to attend the show. The guys are so talented. I'm more of a hard rock kinda girl (I saw Alice In Chains earlier this month) but I really loved listening to this music and watching the Josh Thompson Band perform. The audience has a good time and the band has a good time.

Here is my previous post with pictures of the Josh Thompson Band.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment