Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Beauty Review - Freeman Facial Brightening Paper Mask - Rose

This paper mask was not a favorite at all. It was really just a very wet piece of paper soaked in something that made my skin feel itch and tingly.

This was the very first paper mask I ever tired and it took a little bit of wrangling to get the appropriate openings for the eyes, nose and mouth in the right place. All while trying not to get the cold liquid into my eyes.

I didn't like the way the mask felt as stated above so I couldn't leave it on for very long. The instructions also said to not wash off the liquid. This was not going to happen. I quickly washed my face very well.

Before this paper mask, I tried the blue agave paper mask and I had a slight skin reaction - little tiny bumps. My skin is not very sensitive. I have combination skin. I will not try any more paper masks from the Freeman line but maybe I will try a paper mask from a more higher end brand.

What have your experiences been with using paper facial masks?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment