Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Fragrance Of The Day - Love's Baby Soft Body Mist



 Love's Baby Soft is a classic girly fragrance I've worn non stop since high school. It has a very powdery soft flowery scent, wood and "animal" ( LOL!) notes. It actually reminds me a bit of a bubble bath smell. I love love love this happy light fun fragrance. Just spray it on and go have a great day. 

It reminds me of good times in the 80s and the 90s. Everyone has heard of this popular fragrance.  There are other baby soft scents now but I haven't tried them. They honestly didn't seem to be as appealing to me the original.

Even the blush pink color of the liquid fragrance and the pink top cap is very sweet and feminine.  The only downside is that the scent is so lightweight it doesn't last very long. I have never really minded reapplying it during the day. 

Warm weather is my favorite time to reach for this scent but wear it in the winter too. I wear my fragrances to suit my mood not the seasons or fashion rules.
  


Love's Baby Soft is like an old friend that has always been around. I will always repurchase this inexpensive fragrance. We have a lot of history together and I can't wait to see where we both go in the future.

Here is my post about Jovan Island Gardenia fragrance.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment