Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Easy DIY Bulletin Board Earring Holder


This DIY is super easy. All you need is a bulletin board, pushins and magnets. This bulletin board has two sides to it. One side is cork for push pins and the other side is metal for the magnets. Having the earrings out on display makes it easy for me to quickly grab a pair of earrings to match my outfit and coordinate with necklaces and bracelets.



I didn't really organize the earring on this board but I love how I'm able to see what I have at a glance. I made my own earrings cards with paper and cardboard squares. The earrings are attached to the board with the pushpins and the magnets. My dream would be to find a huge wall length bulletin board and display my jewelry collection on it. Or glass display cases like at a jewelry store but this is very expensive and would take up a long of space.



Here my wonderful jumble of earrings. I am able to wear them a lot more often since displaying them on this board. When they were hidden in a several different jewelry boxes, I couldn't see what I have. The earring display board can be set up on a dresser or table or hung up on the wall. This kind of display will not take up a lot of room. I think I will organize this earring collection by gold, silver and color in the near future.

Here is another DIY blog post - Easy DIY Framed Mirror Necklace Holder 

How do you organize your earrings?

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment