Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Necklace of The Day - Indian Inspired Openwork Gold Pendant Necklace




This is a beautiful vintage necklace that has been a challenge to wear over the years. I do like it a lot but the almost 2 inches across size of the pendant makes it rather hard to style. Since I don't want to look like Mr. T or a rapper so I have to keep things really simple.

Smaller size vintage pieces are a lot easier to style because they are not overwhelming. This piece makes a big statement sitting right in the middle of my chest. LOL! I find that a high necked shirt is the best way to wear this open worked Indian influenced medallion. No button down tops, no patterned tops just keep the entire outfit simple.

If I wore this necklace with a patterned loose top, I think it will look too sixties or seventies. Not really being a fan of the fashions of those eras, I decided to be very low key when styling my outfit.

I think a bit of research is in order to find more ways to use this necklace that suit me and my style are in order.

Do you have any suggestions on how to style this type of necklace?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment