Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Fragrance Of The Day - Jovan Island Gardenia For Women


Jovan Island Gardenia For Women is probably my favorite fragrance I have ever owned. It is a delicate soft scent that I wear in both the cold and warm months. It is very easy to wear everyday. Never overpowering.

It actually does smell like the gardenia flower. Very few scents smell exactly like the flower notes in the ingredients. Although it is inexpensive it don't smell loud and strange like a cheap perfume. The bottle lasts for a very long time because a little goes a long way.

I also love the simple sleek packaging. This is the only Jovan perfume that I really like. My mother enjoys the very popular Jovan Musk perfume.

Maybe I love this scent so much because gardenias are one of my favorite flowers. I will definitely be repurchasing this classic fragrance for years to come.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment