Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

Marilyn Monroe Puzzle and Chanel No 5



Photo by Sam Shaw



These are pictures of my Marilyn  Monroe Gift box puzzle. It has 100 pieces and the photo by Sam Shaw is one of my most favorite pictures of her. I have been a fan of Marilyn for most of my life. Her inspiring yet tragic life is a cautionary tale to me to work hard for my dreams but always take care of my mind, body and spirit. I don't think Marilyn is ever given enough credit for overcoming many obstacles to becoming a successful actress who eventually became an icon.

I LOVE Marilyn's fashion style. The sheath dresses that closely fitted the body not ever revealing too much but just enough to be sexy are a huge source of fashion inspiration to me. My goal is to incorporate this timeless silhouette into my own dress designs.

Marilyn also introduced me to Chanel No 5. One of my most loved Marilyn posters is the famous picture of her getting ready at her dressing table and applying this fragrance.Also I don't think there are too many perfumes that can top the timeless classic design of the packaging. 

Coming soon: My Marilyn Monroe calender, book, poster and picture collections.

Another Marilyn Post I wrote is here.

 Thanks for reading!

Marilyn Monroe 100 piece puzzle    Mirror, Mirror
Fully interlocking Jigsaw puzzle Size 8 x 10 inches
Fink company
Photography by Sam Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment