Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

Necklace of the Day - Antique Inspired Crystal Necklace



An antique necklace is what I think of when I look at the is necklace. It seems to be made up of random bits and pieces of pretty things. A clear bead here and a crystal there. I bought it this way. I don't know if someone made this necklace themselves. This is one of my great thrifting finds. I miss the days when it was easy to find unique well made pieces like this.

I can literally wear this necklace with anything. This is the one of the most important things I look for when purchasing accessories. I don't have a lot of clothes in my wardrobe (I like having just enough) so I love to accent my simple clothing pieces with a sparkle of color or a strand of interesting beads.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment