Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2014

My FREE Books from the Used Book Store


Free from the free shelf at the Used Book store. The covers are marked to prevent them from being sold.


I am SO excited about the awesome discovering at one of my local used book stores. I had planned to only spend a dollar but I got really lucky and was able to get seven books for FREE!

Most used book stores have a free shelf. If there are books people want to sell/trade and the store will not take the book then there is an option to leave the book on the free shelf. I was at the right place at the right time  to grab a couple of books that I would not necessarily buy or even check out of the library but now I actually own them.

These are authors I have heard of before so I am really interested if these books will live up to the hype especially Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert.

Keep a watch out for my upcoming quick book reviews.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment