Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Earrings of the Day - Silver Feather Hoops

Silvertone feather earrings

These costume jewelry earrings are very different from most earrings in my collection. They are very big and very long. They add a kind of airy hippy street vibe to my outfits. The earrings are relatively comfortable expect when they brush my shoulder - they are that long. Everyone remember the feather earring trend not too long ago? Maybe these were inspired by that trend but I think they are simple in design enough to be in style a little while longer.

Thankfully, I don't let fashion trends rule my life. I have lived long enough to see things completely ridiculed by the fashion press only to come by with open arms a couple of years later. I guess their motto is "Listen to what I tell you to buy today and make sure you forget I told you not to buy it a couple of years ago".

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment