Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2014

99 cent Versona Accessories Earrings - A Tiny Jewelry Haul







I LOVE this store! I go there everytime I go to the Mall. All you have to do is have a dollar (plus tax) and you can have a new pair of earrings. Two dollars and change got me two pairs of earrings. The earrings are really good quality too. Nice materials and none of them have tarnished so far. I had never heard of this store before it opened in my local mall. When I go in there I feel like I have found my accessory paradise and mothership all rolled into one happy store.

I didn't realize at the time but the fushia square earrings match a fushia square pendant I got from Rue 21 a while back. I love it when this happens. I will wear it as a set (individually too) and it reminds me of the incredible jewelry suites and crowns featured on the TV series The Tudors.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment