Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Artist Tools of the Trade

Royal Langnickel Acrylic art set

This is one of many art sets that I have accumulated over the years. I have been Spring cleaning my art supplies.
Red Bird painting in my journal - acrylicsI




I painted this red bird to in acrylic paint in my current journal. He is not perfect (I love Cardinals) but at least most people would identify him as an actual bird from the planet earth.

This is my most current journal.

Current art/writing journal with vintage rhinestone drop earrings

I think this is the Black Widow character in the pic on the cover. She was cut out of an old super hero calendar I had. The vintage rhinestone earrings I think I may gotten from a yard sale. I must find the right outfit to wear them with.

Take Care. Talk to you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment