Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Too Much Information Tag

Hi Everyone! 

This tag was going around the youtube world and I decided it looked like fun. I tailored it a bit to suit me. So here it goes :)


1. What are you wearing?
A navy Limited Express knit top I've had for years, Wrangler jeans, simple black lace up shoes, long glass beaded necklace and long dangling silver indian inspired openwork earrings

2. Ever been in love?
Yes

3. Ever had a terrible break up?
No

4. How tall are you?
5'9"

5. How much do you weigh? 
More than I should but thankfully less than I used to :)

6. Any tattoos?
No but I had a henna tattoo on my hand a while back. I have some ideas for large sized henna tattoos for the body.

7. Any Piercings?
Six. Three holes in each ear

8. Favorite Show?
Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Veronica Mars, Angel, The Pretender, La Femme Nikita, Farscape, Dead Like Me, Terminator - The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Invader Zim, Batman Beyond, Teen Titans, Totally Spies, Phil of the Future, Sweet Valley High, VIP (Pamela Anderson's show) and Wild Wild West (Robert Conrad looked incredible in those tight pants)

9. Favorite Bands?
Led Zeppelin, Alice in Chains, Earth Wind and Fire and many more.

10. Something you miss?
 I miss my Grandparents who passed away several years ago.

11. Favorite song?
Got me Wrong - Alice in Chains

12. Zodiac sign?
Gemini

13. Favorite Quote?
 John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you; not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

14. Favorite Actor
Marilyn Monroe

15. Favorite color?
All the jewel tones ones.

16. Loud or soft music?
Both it depends on my mood at the time.

17. Where do you go when you are sad? 
I go and write in my journal. Also I pray about the situation.

18. How long does it take you to shower?
Not long?

19. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Depends where I am going? Thirty minutes or less.

20. Ever been in a physical fight?
No

21. Turn on?
Creativity and Inspiration

22. Turn off?
Arrogance and Negativity

23. Fears?
Not reaching my full potential and not using all of my talents.

24. Last books I read?
Beautifully Pinned Promises Book by Mary Grace Birkhead and graphic novels Runaways and The New Avengers - Love the way Bendis writes.

25.The book you are currently reading? I am reading through all of my art instruction books in my home library.

26. Favorite food?
Healthy fruits and vegetables. Also Doritos Nacho cheese chips.

27. Place you want to visit? Paris, Rome, California, Hawaii, any tropical island - this is the mermaid part of me.

28. Last place you were? Library which is my second home.

29. Do you have a crush? My latest crush is on Jerry Cantrell from the band Alice in Chains.

30. Favorite candy? I have mostly stopped eating candy because sugar is addicting.

31. What instruments do you play? None but I wish I did.

32. Last song you sang? I Wish  Cher Lloyd

33. Favorite Artist?
Michelangelo and Cavavaggio  but also Kat Von D and David Mack

34. Favorite piece of Jewelry? Every single piece in my huge jewelry collection. I love jewelry as an art form,a way to dress up or down any simple outfit and  to express myself.

35. Who should answer these questions next? Everyone :)

Thanks for reading!







No comments:

Post a Comment