Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Three Favorite Things




A mirror compact with a rhinestone flower from Forever 21. I was standing in the checkout lane looked over and it was lying on a shelf. 





The mirror was loose. No problem. A little glue fixed it. This mirror makes me think of the Art Deco compacts well dressed woman used years ago.





A sea shell from a bag of shells I brought at the beach or a discount store many years ago.  It inspires a short story about a lonely mermaid with a horrible secret.





A rubber stamp with the letter of my first name. I got from Michaels craft store recently for only a dollar. It's going to be very useful for making my own custom stationary and notepads. 





I love simple inexpensive things . Just have an open mind with a lot of imagination and it's not what you have it's what you do with it. 





Thank you for reading my blog post!





Thomasina



If you need to contact me with comments or questions, send me an email at thomasina8@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment