Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

Bath and Body Works Mini 75% Off Haul


February 18, 2014  *Update Product Review

The updates will be in bold.




I was in the right place at the right time at the mall and a Bath and Body Works  haul happened. LOL!





My favorite type of sale is when the prices are marked down 75% off more. The least expensive item was the gold glitter Christmas gift bag with pink ribbon handles for only 75 cents.









 I am impressed with he thickness of the paper. It strangely reminds me of the gold shimmering fabrics of evening dresses from the 50s and 60s. 


Now for the body care products:


The ultra shea body butter 7oz moisturizers in the scents Japanese Cherry Blossom and Wild Madagascar Vanilla were a great find and the most moisturizing of all the items.


Key Notes for Japanese Cherry Blossom are first it's namesake - JCB then Asian Pear, Mimosa Petals, White Jasmine, and Creamy Sandalwood.





Key Notes for Wild Madagascar Vanilla are Madagascar Vanilla Accord, African Pear, Wild Jasmine and White Sandalwood.




Both butters also contain Shea and Murumuru Butters and Coconut oil.


 I had been searching for body butters on sale for a while now.  They were regular priced at $15.00. I got them at  the more affordable price of 75% off - $3.75.


As I was standing in line at the register, I saw the  3 FL OZ Country Chic lotions for 75% off $5.00 - $1.25. 


This lotion contains both shea butter and vitamin E and has a sweet citrus scent. I've had better quality lotions from other brands but I love the low price. 






My experience with Bath and Body Works lotions is they smell very strong of fragrance but were not very moisturizing. I added a small amount of olive oil and this made the product a lot more moisturizing for my skin.


The last item was the Oahu Coconut Sunset shower gel - 3 FL OZ. It has a very sweet coconut scent. I use shower gels for hand wash.








It was fun running into the store right before it closed and getting some great deals. I don't often shop here but I could not pass up this deal.


 My total purchase was under $19.00.  I love shopping the end of season sales.








Thank you for reading my blog.






Thomasina


If you want to contact me, send me an email at Thomasinawords@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment