Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Rubber Stamp of the Day - Vintage Ladies



Love these new rubber stamps I got at Michael's craft store on sale for $4.99. They are beautiful ladies from the 1920s. Flappers, a cloche hat, an opera coat, gazing into a mirror and a stylish open back lavish evening gown and Josephine Baker dancing wearing a banana skirt (my least favorite one).


This is a view of the back of these thin rubber stamps. They would be perfect  and easier to use if they were mounted on wood. But that would make them a lot more expensive. 


Made by Hampton Art. I will have lots of uses for these stamps on cards, in my journals, and making my on gift wrapping.

What craft projects are you using your stamps for lately? Comment below. 

Thanks for reading post!




No comments:

Post a Comment