Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2015

DIY Necklace Display - Basket Weave Placemat





I am using this basket weave wall hanging "thingie" to hang my many necklaces on. Yes, I looks a bit crazy. Yes, I have a LOT of necklaces from Rue 21 (their $2.00 sale on necklaces is the Best). 

But believe it or not, my necklaces are on display, organized and they do not become tangled.

Since I can see the different pieces, I don't forget what I have. 


This DIY is just repurposing something I already had. The loops and spaces in the basket weave are perfect for attaching the jewelry display cards.


My dream is to have glass cases like at a store to display my costume jewelry. Until then, whenever I see something I can hook onto, drape across, etc. I will repurpose that item into a DIY jewelry display. 


Comment down below if you have any more inexpensive or free jewelry display ideas.


Thank you for reading my blogpost! 


Thomasina



If you have questions or comments, you can also email me at Thomasinawords@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment