Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2015

A Quick Tour of My Dayrunner Organizer


I've had this ProBusiness Dayrunner 225-59 for many years. After letting it go virtually unused for far too long, I decided to dust it off and use it for planning and organizing my blog administrative tasks. 

This Dayrunner is black faux leather with white stitching and a pocket on the front. I prefer the pockets to be on the inside because it is a more secure place to hold items.







It is a 7 ring binder which can be annoying when pages I want to insert only have three holes.  I have been using the pages from past years that weren't used for the current year. I just repurpose them for To Do List, Notes, Idea Lists, etc.















I might update my organizer in the future. I really do prefer writing down my schedule on actual paper using a pen, marker or even paint.


Thanks for reading my blog post!

Thomasina 

If you have questions or comments, you can also email me at Thomasinawords@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment