Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Calendar Haul Part 2 - Desktop from Dollar Tree

This calendar haul features the desktop calendars I purchased for a dollar each at the Dollar Tree store. 


The full length view of the calendar use to write my work schedule, bills due dates , etc. located in my home office.



Side panel view of a full year calendar. 

Both calendarsi are distributed by Bendon Publishing International  1-888-5-BENDON






I love the pretty design of the swirling flowers and the bright happy colors. I use this calendar for scheduling blog tasks and planning. I usually write in my bedroom so this is on a desk in there


Both calendars are a little smaller than the normal office desk size found in office supply stores. But they are a good value and will do what I need them to do. You cannot beat a dollar item that will last a whole year.

Thank you for reading my post !

Thomasina

If you have questions or comments, you can also email me at thomasinawords@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment