Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Tangled Art Set - Goodbye To Store Sale

The Disney store in a local mall is closing. I am so sad about this. Every time I would go to that mall, I would stop into that store to smile at the happy atmosphere.

I got a Tangled Art set as a saying good bye gift to the store. 


I always loved shopping the clearance shelves. The merchandise doesn't go on sale very often but when it does, it was really worth it. 



Tangled is one of my favorite Disney movies. Rapunzel is an artist and this always made me identify with her. Also she did not let her isolation make her bitter but maintained her creativity through some very lonely and difficult times in her life.  This was very inspiring and motivating to me. 

The cover of the plastic art set case. It has a push button closure. I hope this does not break over time. Love the cover picture. 


Enclosed were three sets of the same small stickers, small sized pencils, a slim blank sketch book, two tubes of liquid glitter (gold and purple), a set of ten color watercolor paints. A soft bristle brush was included too. 



The set was marked down to $9.99 then an extra 25% off. The total with tax was $8.02. 
Honestly, this is still a bit more then I would like to pay for cheap quality art supplies. These type of art sets are for children to play with. 
I use art supplies like theses for sketches and journaling. For art pieces you want to last for years and be displayed, I would suggest paying more money for better quality materials. 


This is a lovely sweet picture of her. 



These are the watercolors. 

I love art sets especially ones with fun graphics on the cover of the cases. 

Sorry to see this happy place for children leave the mall but I can still visit the store in Crabtree Valley Mall in Raleigh. 

Do you buy inexpensive art supplies or do you only buy the better quality ones?

Thank you for reading my post!

No comments:

Post a Comment