Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Calendar Haul Part 3 France Calendar




A year of the best quality pictures in a page a day flip calendar of France I have ever purchased. I got this for 75% off at a calendar kiosk in my local mall.




Me and this 365 days of  France calendar have a long history together. I have been buying this specific calendar since the earlier or mid 1990s. It has been a life long dream to be able to travel to Paris and then travel throughout France.

When I look at the beautiful, colorful and peaceful picture is my calendar it makes me work harder to make my dream of visiting Paris come true.








When I go about my yearly calendar buying ritual near the end of the year, this calendar (and a Marilyn calendar I find that I cannot risk selling out) are the few calendar I will bit the bullet and pay full price for.







Here's a link to Workman Publishing Co. Inc. site.

Thanks for reading my post!

Thomasina

If you have any questions or comments, email me at thomasinawords@gmail.com or comment below




No comments:

Post a Comment