Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Myrtle Beach I Will See You Very Soon

Myrtle Beach November 2013


Hello Everyone!

I hope you all had a very happy Thanksgiving.  The end of 2014 is also almost here. Time seems to speed up more and more every year.

Work has been very hectic and I hope to be back posting blogs more regularly soon.

Tomorrow I am am going to go on a mini vacation to Myrtle Beach. Finally I am going to see the ocean again. It has been too long. I was not able to go when the weather was warm but I don't care. Looking at those ocean waves is like balm for my soul.

This time of year the beach is  not crowded so this is a big plus for me. I don't like visiting the beach during the busiest times of the year.

I am  really excited to see the Christmas decorations. Christmas as the beach is so cool.

Lots of pictures are on the way. Stay tuned.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment