Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Necklace Of The Day - Six Beaded Tiers On Long Chain - Rue 21



 When I saw this necklace on display in Rue 21, I wasn't sure if it was really my style or would look good on me but since it was the wonderful price of $2.00 on clearance, I decided to give it a try. Every so often I go to Rue21 to see what is on clearance on the jewelry display. I hit the jackpot this time because I got about ten necklaces.

Sometimes you do know how something will look until you try it on. I LOVE this necklace! The style of the six tiers of beads kinda reminds me of some Native American jewelry I have seen.

This necklace has a very long chain so it hangs very low and the tassels make it even longer. As statement necklaces go, this what I would call a very understated delicate statement necklace.

It looks amazing with my solid color sweaters because it adds a bit of edge.

Here is another post about a Rue 21 necklace.

Thanks for reading!







No comments:

Post a Comment