Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Lesson Learned: You Work Hard For What You Get




I learned a very hard lesson this year: work hard everyday towards reaching your goals or the situation will stay the same or get a lot worse.  

A big dream came true for me - Christmas at the beach. I am so blessed to be at Myrtle Beach in South Carolina not only enjoying the beach but writing for my blog and my book. Unbelieveable! 

Earlier this year, you could have NEVER convinced me that this moment would be happening any time soon. 

This year was a year of overcoming many   roadblocks and a lot of setbacks. I had a lot of sad dark moments that really weighted down my spirit. 

But I kept fighting the negative forces and did not give up on my personal goals.  I would tell people I'm going to the beach whether they liked it or not. Same thing with visiting Raleigh NC. 

Both goals were accomplished. I will never take anything for granted again. You never know what life is going to throw at you. 

Work hard. Do not give up on your hopes and dreams. Do not care what people think. As long as you are not hurting yourself or others, live your life completely  every single day. 

Believe in the success of your dreams and goals. 

Thank you for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment