Pages

Monday, December 22, 2014

Earrings Of The Day - Banana Republic Gold Circle Rhinestone Studs


 I got a great deal on my very first pair of Banana Republic Earrings. They were regular prices at $16.99 marked down to $4.97 and the sale was 50% and another 15% off. Location was the Banana Republic Factory Outlet store at Carolina Premium Outlets in Smithfield, NC.

The reason they were marked down so low was because the backs were missing. I definitely didn't have problem with that because I have lots of earring backs at home.

Very simply designed with pave rhinestones in a gold tone setting. This picture does not show just how sparkly the stones are.  I will be able to get a lot of wear out of these classic earrings over the years.



I really like the Banana Republic Factory Outlet store. The post about the T shirts I got will be coming up very soon. The best time to go to the outlet stores in at the end of the season when everyone is having their huge clearance sales.

Years ago I go a parachute material purse from the Banana Republic Outlet store that I wore for many years until it finally fell apart. I was hoping to find a similar bag but no luck. The BR store is definitely worth the 45 minute drive but honestly the other stores do not have low prices in my opinion.

Check out the Banana Republic Factory Outlet website.

The background paper I photographed the earrings on is from a memo pad I got from TJ Maxx a while back. Love the printed design.

No comments:

Post a Comment