Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Happy Christmas Eve Everyone!


I want to wish everyone a wonderful, happy and safe holiday. Thank you so very much for stopping by to read my blog. Enjoy your holiday and being with your family. Relax and reflect while bring 2014 to a close.

These pictures are from Crabtree Valley Mall when they were just starting to put up the mall's Christmas decorations. 


I LOVE the color of the bulbs on these trees. These are my favorite colors for any Christmas decorations. It's a nice change from the usual red, gold and green colors that are always associated with Christmas time.


If I remember correctly this is the Christmas decorations for the store Belks. Simple but very elegant. I actually like these "hanging upside down trees with the red bulb" thingies. LOL!

Take Care Everyone!

Thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment