Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Fragrance Review - Lucky Parfum

Lucky Number 6 by Lucky Brand for Women



The fragrance notes of this light floral sweet scent are: Peony Tiger Lily, Jasmine Tea, Casheran Lotus, Leaf Musk, Liquid Amber, Lychee.

I would have never thought this perfume would consist of such a long list of ingredients. The simple floral scent that I love only seems to come from one or two notes.  This light scent is definitely best for springtime wear.

Lucky Number 6 is one of the few fragrances that I loved the product packaging so much, I saved the box for display and inspiration. I have always loved Asian art and design. The cherry blossoms on the box and frosted glass of the bottle look so lovely on my perfume tray on my dresser.

A little of the perfume goes a very long way. I bought this tiny sample size from Walmart a very long time ago. I have never been one of those women who drench themselves with so much fragrance, you smell them before you actually see them. My bottles of perfume tend to last a very long time.

My perfume bottles are all getting a bit low so very soon I will be doing a bit of fragrance shopping. Any suggestions for my next fragrance?

Here is my review of another fragrance - the classic Love's Baby Soft

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment