Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Fragrance Review - Realities By Liz Claiborne





Realities By Liz Claiborne eau de toilette spray 3.4oz

I have enjoyed this fresh floral perfume for several years.
 
My second bottle of Realities actually smells a bit different from my first bottle. Doing a bit of research online, I find out the formulation had been changed and most people favored the original formulation.  The first bottle smelled a lot better because of the more subtle rose notes.

The fragrance notes include a touch of peach, amber, sage, white lily, jasmine, rose, vanilla, and carnation. 

For many years, this product has been my go to scent for when I want to feel pretty and dressed up but I can easily wear it when I am throwing on a pair of jeans and a T shirt to run around doing errands. Realities has grown up with me and is a classic in my perfume collection.

I was sad to learn that apparently has it has been discontinued . Since I use so little perfume at a time each time I wear a fragrance, it takes a very long time for me to finish my larger bottles. Now it is time to find the more recent versions of Realities by Liz Claiborne and decide if they can replace an old favorite.

Click here for my review on my Adrianne Vittandini fragrance.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment