Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Used Book Mini Haul

I was out and about exploring when I drove by a thrift shop I had not been browsed in a while. 

Not letting the weird old stuff cleaned with cleaning liquids smell deter me, I found some book treasures. My grand total for this haul is $2.41. 

Always stop and browse at the odd thrift store, you never know what you will find.


Journal for 25 cents. I could not resist this for obvious reason. My name starts with a "T" so this was meant to be. I get excited when I find the letter T in a font I like. 


This will be a great reference book for when I am writing my mermaid novel. Lots of big detailed colorful pictures of sealife and underwater environments. 

When I find things that are connected to the beach, ocean or mermaid art,  I always feel encouraged to continue writing my mermaid action novel, mermaid children's book and creating mermaid art. 


Individuals - Portraits from the Gap Collection 

I love photography books because there is so much inspiration. Whoa! I just flipped to the back of the book and found a CD!  That made the $1.08 (regular price  was $35.00) an even better deal. Cool!

This book has lots of portraits of celebrities from the 1980s, 90s and early 2000s. It's cool seeing these people in their prime. I have been facinated by how some people who are famous age gracefully and some do not.

So that's my quick used book haul. I will give more indepth reviews later.

Thank you for reading my post. 

Thomasina

No comments:

Post a Comment