Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Believe You Can And You're Halfway There

 

Bracelet - silver tone metal rhinestones in the word "Believe" on a black elastic cord.

Love this saying on the display card of a $1.00 bracelet I got from Rue 21 today. 

Believe you can and you are halfway there. This is so true. If you don't think you can do something, you won't. 

Not believing in a goal will cause you to consciously or unconsciously put up obstacles to reaching that goal.


Believing is making the effort to do the hard work to move forward. Believing is pushing through rejection to get to the next step to reaching your dream.

I am glad I just happened to go into Rue 21 to browse their sale section. Who knew I would leave with a cute rhinestone bracelet and words of encouragement.

It felt good to get out of the house after the ice storm melted a bit.  I had a bit of cabin fever. 

The sunlight shining on the ice covered bare branches is beautiful.

My Alias season 4 is intriguing to watch - learning geography and some vocabulary.  More on that in an upcoming post.

Take care, stay warm and be safe.

Thomasina

No comments:

Post a Comment