Pages

Friday, February 6, 2015

Thank You So Much For Your Support!


This tiny little blog has just gone over 3700 page views! 

Thank you all so very much for stopping by and reading my posts. I am deeply honored and humbled by your support.

My blog is not fancy with all the bells and whistles of other blogs. I mostly post from my iPhone 4 because of computer issues but I don't let that stop me.

It's been fun sharing my interests and hobbies with the world. We can all learn from each other. I have met some wonderful new friends online.

My goal for my blog is to be a place of encouragement,repurpose/reuse, creativity, hope, inspiration,faith, crafts, lifestyle, beachlife, art, crafts, books, music, DIYs, jewelry, and  how to save money.

It has been a huge blessing and learning experience having this blog and I can't wait to see how it grows and changes.

Thank you!

Thomasina

Comment below or you can contact me at Thomasinawords@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment