Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Picture Tour Of Crabtree Valley Mall - Raleigh North Carolina

A store full of all types of candy.

I always buy something from this store when I go to this mall. A pencil or a small notebook. I have been doing this for years.


Sanrio store - Hello! Hello Kitty you are so cute.


Crabtree Valley is a a beautiful mall with a lot of stores. I love window shopping.

Skylight - blue skies and fluffy white clouds.


There are TWO of Bath & Body Works store in this mall. One on each of the two floors.





J Crew window display - What is the bird in the background about? Strange LOL!

This is the HUGE Forever 21 store.

Forever 21




A view inside Forever 21 from outside front door.


On the left are the massage chairs. I think you have to paid to turn them on.



Looking into the window at the Arhaus store.



I am a office supply/paper/stationary geek so of course I love browsing in this store.


The decor in Tomato Pie restaurant is so beautiful. This picture does not do it justice.



People waiting patiently at Pantera Bread.

I am a sucker for a well done flower arrangement.

The weather was so warm and sunny the day I visited Raleigh.


This mall has two floors.


Here's a previous picture tour post about downtown Raleigh, NC. Enjoy!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment