Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

A New Day. A Clean Slate. Don't Waste It.


Myrtle Beach    January 2016 with a CanonPowerShot ELPH 170 IS
I love sunrise and sunset at the beach. The symphony of soothing colors playing in harmony on the brightening or fainting sky is truly awe inspiring.

Watching the sun rise over the ocean waves gives me have so much hope and enthusiasm for the fresh new day. At the end of a day at the beach, watching the sun set over the ocean horizon, I feel thankful to have lived another day of life.

Life is too precious to be wasted. Every breathe is a gift. The older I get, the faster time seems to fly by. I appreciate life so much now. Getting through the hard times in life has made me stronger and more aware how precious life is.

My goals are to have a peaceful, creative and productive life. I love encouraging people to be their best and live life to the fullest.

Watching sunrises and sunsets fill me with respect for the Creator and the creation. I hope you will have a wonderful inspiring day today. Go pursue your dreams today. Give yourself permission to live the life you always wanted.

Thank you for reading my post.

Thomasina


No comments:

Post a Comment