Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Statement Necklace of the Day - Forever 21 Salmon and Rhinestones



Today's Necklace of the Day is the second necklace I got from Forever 21 for the wonderful  sale price of $2.99.

It has salmon color beads surrounded by clear rhinestones in a shiny gold tone setting. It looks like a more expensive piece of jewelry. I think this can be defined as a bib style statement necklace.


The regular price was $17.80(!). Let me be honest, there is NO WAY I would have paid that much for this necklace. I try to pay as little as possible for Forever 21 jewelry because it is usually not the best quality and it is nonreturnable. It is cheap fun fast fashion.

I am impressed with how good this piece looks but I know to be EXTRA careful with Forever 21 jewelry because if it is dropped chances are, it will definitely break.



Here are so nice close up pictures  of the necklace courtesy of my "new" Nikon Coolpix L120 camera. Love this point and shoot camera I found at a local pawn shop. I got a little Canon camera too. I will do a blogpost about the camera very soon.





 
This necklace has a LOT of shine and sparkle. It has a gold tone chain and  the standard lobster clasp. I will definitely get a lot of wear out of this piece. I still cannot believe it was only $2.99. You cannot make this necklace yourself with supplies from a craft store for this amount of money. I was in the right place at the right time to find these two necklaces marked way down in price.

It is totally worth it to frequently browse your favorite stores and find out when they do their regular markdowns and seasonal markdowns. I do not believe in buying anything for regular price if I don't have to.

I don't know if you can find these exact necklaces but you may be able to find something similar in a store near you.

Here is the link to the other $2.99 Forever 21 necklace I bought on the same day.

Thank you for reading!

Thomasina

No comments:

Post a Comment