Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

Marilyn Monroe Christmas Ornament

 
 
I know Christmas was last month but during the first couple of weeks in January, you can get really good deals on discounted Christmas decorations. Plus it's Marilyn Monroe! LOL!
 
On a beach trip to Myrtle Beach South Carolina, I was browsing the clearance shelf in the Christmas Mouse at Barefoot Landing, and there she was. I was so excited.
 
This is probably the first time I have ever seen a Marilyn ornament like this before. The photo is surrounded by silver  is actually really good clear quality.  It seems to be printed (not glued) onto the center of the ornament.
 
The sides and back of the piece are a very pretty frosted dark pink and red color mixture with two stacked letters" M"in white.  It is topped by a silver shiny mesh bow and string for hanging on the tree.
 
The ornament is a 2012 Official Licensed Product from Museum Masters International. I guess this is not official Estate of Marilyn Monroe merchandise? It was regular priced $11.50 and I got it for $5.00.
 
Christmas in January? I actually enjoy Christmas "stuff"  a lot more when it not the hectic
stressful Christmas season.
 
Here is a link to another Marilyn Monroe post on my blog. Enjoy!
 
Thank you for reading!
 
Thomasina
 

No comments:

Post a Comment