Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy New Year! 2016 is going to be Amazing!



Happy 2016 Everyone!

I saw this T shirt in Express today when I was in Raleigh, NC. These simple words are so true for my life. Things may look bad or sad but never give up on reaching your goals and dreams. 

In 2015, I was hugely blessed to finally reach certain goals that took many months or even years to come to reality. 

Lesson learned: Those sad dark depressing times WILL pass. Do NOT ever give up on reaching positive meaningful goals in your life. 

Make it happen! Keep encouraging yourself. Surround yourself with positive people. Get the help you need. Do let fear stop you from trying. Take it one step  at a time.

Believe in good things coming into your life. Life will definitely have difficult moments but keep moving forward. I am so much more stronger having gone through the tough times. 

Take Care and Bless You!

Thank you for reading.

Thomasina 

No comments:

Post a Comment