Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Necklace of the Day - Forever 21 White and Gold Statement Necklace





Hello Everyone!

I have missed you all so much. Now that I have wifi at home (Praise God! LOL!), I will be blogging a lot more often.


I walked into Forever 21 and found two statement necklaces on sale for $2.99 each. Keeping check on your favorite stores' clearance racks on a regular basis will totally pay off when you get first dibs on the new markdowns.

This is the necklace composed of white plastic beads set in a goldtone setting and chain with a lobster clasp.




When I first saw this necklace on the sales rack, I immediately thought "That is very sixties inspired" and I did not like it. But since it was marked down from $12.80 to only $2.99, I decided I had to get it and I would make it work.

You never know how something looks until you try it on. I just threw this necklace on with a solid long sleeved top and was instantly amazed by how amazing it looked. It was a perfect accent of white that brightened up the dark color of the top.








This piece is totally worth $2.99 but I would never pay $12.80 for this necklace. I once paid regular price for a Forever 21 necklace but regretted that when I dropped the necklace and the pendant pieces broke off. Thank goodness for Gorilla glue. LOL!

I will be blogging about the other necklace I was lucky to get on the same day. It is my favorite of the two statement necklaces.


Thank you so much for reading. I missed writing blogs so much. I have new cameras so my pictures should be a lot better quality.


I am so excited about my plans for my blog.


I will be talking to you again soon.


Thomasina




No comments:

Post a Comment