Pages

Monday, September 28, 2015

Necklace of the Day -Express Choker Necklace - White Black Gold with Sparkle


Lately Express has been marking down their jewelry more frequently. This is incredibly good news since Express rarely marks down their (in my opinion) very expensive costume jewelry.

The choker in today's blog is a wonderful signature necklace that I will carry into the Fall season to brighten up the darker colors of the season. I am really not a fan of the cooler seasons of the year so little touches like this to my wardrobe to take my mind off this time of the year is greatly appreciated.


 
 
Mixed media best describes the style of this necklace: gold toned chain, black and white fabric thick threads (or cord?) clear rhinestones in gold settings, another row of goldtone chain, faux pearls and finally a row of faceted white plastic diamond shaped beads.

 
I have always loved the quality of Express jewelry. As you can see from the picture, there is a lot of attention to detail and the materials are really good quality. It is not heavy on the neck like some signature necklaces can be. Since it is a neutral toned piece, I will be able to wear this with most of my wardrobe.
 




I got such a GREAT deal when I bought this necklace. The regular price was $39.90. It was marked down to $9.99 and I got it for 30% off for $6.99 plus tax. Awesome!

Check out a Rue21 choker necklace with a row of cranberry colored beads along the bottom.

Thank you for reading!

Thomasina



No comments:

Post a Comment