Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

Tattoo necklace With A Heart - Rue 21







I love fashion and accessories from the 1990s so I got so excited that I was able to finally buy a tattoo necklace at Rue21. For some reason way back when, I never had a necklace like this.

If you have been reading my blog, you know I love a bargain when shopping for costume jewelry. This cute little necklace was on markdown for only $2.00.

At first when I saw it I was thinking I did not really like it but it really grew on me. The iridescent heart is a sweet accent to the stretchy black plastic woven cording.

This piece would look really cool with a T-shirt or a button down shirt. You just stretch it over your head to put it on since there is not a clasp closure.


The ceramic clam shell dish was on clearance at Target for about $2.00.


Thank you for reading!

Thomasina





No comments:

Post a Comment