Pages

Monday, June 29, 2015

Bringing The Beach Home - Beach Sign


Here is another wonderful find at my new favorite store The Christmas Tree Shops

This is a  lightweight printed wooden sign with happy fun words that remind me of my times at the beach.

I could not believe it said mermaids because it is so rare to find anything with that word on it. 

Not being a fan of the cold weather months, I decided to make the inside of my house a bright happy fun beach house away from the beach. 

I got a couple more signs that I will talk about on the blog. 

This sign was only $3.99. Christmas Tree Shops has really low prices on seasonal home decor. It is not just a Christmas Tree store which is what I first thought.

I will be doing a haul very soon of other items I purchased. Stay Tuned.

Thanks for reading!

Thomasina

No comments:

Post a Comment