Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

Sunset - End Of Great Day


What are you going to let the sunset on in your life today?

I had a small problem that was stressing me out a lot more than I should have let it. Unfortunately, I was still letting that annoying situation bother me as I was about to go to sleep. This is not good for my health and happiness. Of course all of this rehashing the problem without deciding on a definite course of action did nothing to help. 
I should have been confident enough to bring my thought process to a logical stopping place. Let it go. Have faith that things will work out. Acknowledge to myself that I "worked the problem" and move on.

The next day, everything worked out fine. All the stress was for nothing. All of the "worst is going to happen" thinking was completely unnecessary.

At the end of the day, just as the sun is setting, I will remind myself to let go of that day's problems because I know I did my best. Be confident. Have faith. Let it go.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment