Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I Am Not A Zombie Fan But I Loved iZombie Dead To The World



I really do NOT get the whole zombie obsession. The concept of dead rotten bodies being cool is really strange to me. But I really did love reading this graphic novel by Chris Roberson and Michael Allred by DC Comic's Vertigo.

When I saw the cover of the comic in the library, I immediately thought "That looks like Debbie Harry of Blondie". Loved the art and the funny strong writing. This is a new twist on the zombie lore. Gwen Dylan is the main character.

This is the first book in the comic series. I hope to be able to find the other books in this series.

No, this did not make me a zombie fan. Warm Bodies the movie was  just passable to watch and I have never watched The Walking Dead but I really enjoyed this comic. I was even grossed out with all the zombie talk will watching Dylan Dog. Yes it was a lame movie but the lead actor is really cute.

Have you ever heard of or read the iZombie comic series?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment