Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Sunrise At Myrtle Beach


Watching the sunrise at Myrtle Beach, SC  yesterday morning was not only an awe inspiring sight but it reminded me of how blessed I am. 

I am inspired to paint sunrises over the ocean. I actually became emotional watching that glowing orange and gold  ball of light rise out of the ocean. 

There was a time when I longed to be able to travel to the beach but I did not have the finances or transportation. As a result, I never take for granted being able to travel outside my city limits. 

Roadtrips help me clear my mind, inspire and motivate me. I definitely have a travel bug. 

Thankfully, I did not give up my dream of going to the beach again and after a lot of hard work I visit the beach more than I ever had.



During hard times and dark sad moments, it is easy to want to give up on your dreams. Do not ever give up on your heart's desire. 

You might have to change your plans or revise your strategy but stay focused on getting what you want.

Everyday do something to reach your goals. Believe it is possible. 

If you don't think you can, you are definitely right.

Thank you for reading my blogpost.

Thomasina

No comments:

Post a Comment